This blog was, honestly, a way to take me away from writing. I wasn’t having much luck as of late of getting a very specific idea to the point into which I could write it down; so here I am typing away on something OTHER than the story I need to be working on. I will never learn.
But while it was meant as a detour from the tasks at hand, I hope that I will be able to write things that are somewhat interesting.
So let’s just jump in there why don’t we?
I am currently waiting for my new house to be ready to move into. My patience is running thin, as is my bottom line, but it will all be worth it in the end. The house is everything that I’ve ever wanted, it’s huge in comparison to the house before it and that is just sweet revenge, long story that I’m sure you would be interested in but I’m not telling.
It is my blog after all I can write about what I want and not about others.
I hate to admit it, I’m anxiously awaiting the release of Stephenie Meyer’s Eclipse, I’m far too old for it I know, but I don’t really care to be brutally honest. But just to show how sadly obsessed I am about the Twilight Saga I’ve had my tickets for well over a month, and I’m going to see Twilight and New Moon for the six hours before Eclipse. Vampire and Werewolf overload!
As much as I could keep this going, I must end it as I have a father’s day to prepare for… and yes it is after noon on father’s day… the world belongs to the procrastinators (if we can ever get it done!)
No comments:
Post a Comment