Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm just that good...

Okay… well here I am. I’m actually updating my blog twice in one month! I want to know where my damn cookie is and who has it! I crack myself up! And not only am I updating here I actually updated my website also! Now that’s what I call a productive day!

I have started moving into my new house, but I decided to take the day off today. I have a good reason, well it’s a good reason to me; isn’t that all that matters? I love the house and I am so excited to get everything set up the way I want it and enjoy it without sweating profusely in the process.

I guess it would be an blunder on my behalf to not mention that Tuesday night is the premiere of Stephenie Meyer’s “Eclipse”. I have had my ticket since mid-May so needless to say I am excited. I will be watching “Twilight”, “New Moon” and “Eclipse” all on that night. I will not be held accountable for any of my actions when it comes to Jacob Black… after nearly 9 hours of the guy what do you expect?! *grins mischievously*

Okay well I have graced the blogging world with my presence so now I’m going to find something to do that doesn't involve HTML for the next few hours!

Love you all!
*blows kiss*

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you this excited about your new house...I really am!

    Well, if this something to do can somehow involve .doc files I'll be a happy little girl tonight! LOL...Just joking! get some deserved rest, dear!

    Love ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Taby, I love you girl! *hugs* You make my insane and often uncooperative life more manageable!

    ReplyDelete