Today, just a few minutes ago actually, I got some of the worst news.
My fiance's best friend Zac, shot and killed himself three days ago. I am stunned to my core by this news and I am hurting in ways I didn't know was possible.
Zac was the funniest, and craziest person you would ever love. He had an intense obsession of Iron Maiden's Eddie. He had numerous posters, hats, shirts and tattoos of the freaky looking thing. But that was Zac, and you loved him for it.
I remember the first time I met him, Mario and I went to his house to play Risk (a game I thoroughly HATE) but Zac was so drunk that he was unable to move the necessary pieces so guess who gets pulled into the game? Yeah I was Zac's “little man mover” as he called it. Being as drunk as he was he was unable to remember my name, which if it had been anyone else I would have been upset but with him, it was funny. Finally, he said that he was renaming me Babe, that he could remember that one. He only called me babe that one time, then it on to whatever other names happened to pop into his head.
A few years ago, he had a baby girl and I am saddened beyond belief that she will not have him in her life. Her life will be a little darker without him.
Zac, I wish I could have seen you again, I miss you. I'm so sorry that things got so bad that you had to take this step. You were so loved by so many people and I'm so happy to say that I am one of those people.
But you wouldn't want us to cry, I can see your face now telling us to shut the fuck up.
I know this is probably the most rambling bunch of mush I've ever written and for that I'm sorry but I just had to get it out.
Rock On, Forever Zac!
I'm SO sorry to hear that, dear! *hugs*. May Zac RIP. He, his family and all friends will be in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteHey sweetie, I'm SO sorry to hear that. *hugs* I'm hear if ya need to chat.
ReplyDeleteBella, I'm so sorry, I don't even know what to say. I'm here if you want to talk. (even if I'm invisible) I'll keep you, him, and his loved ones in my thoughts and prayers. -km3-
ReplyDeleteOMG! I don't know what I would do without all of you. I would be a bag of mush unable to function without you all! Yall have made me laugh when I didn't think it was possible... senter claurse get downn! Thank you all SO much!
ReplyDeleteLove you all SO much!