Tuesday, April 05, 2011

And here we go again...

I guess I should say sorry for being so long between tweets but to say that my life has gone into the shitter this year, would be an understatement so lets just say that real life got me chewed me up and spit me out.
I can't promise that I'll be regular at this at least I can try and that's the best I can do. I will be adding my fan fiction which makes me nervous and happy all in one moment.
And as much as I hate to say it I don't know that I will be writing anymore Backstreet Boy fiction. I still love them, I don't think that will ever change but other projects have thoroughly caught my attention. So I don't know if I will ever finish the stories that I still have unfinished, but perhaps I will get the time, place to do it.
So off to post and update my stories. Will post a blog as soon as I get it done.
As always, love you all.
Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment