Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bound: The Series Jake's Chapter

And here a little snippet for my girls... you know who are you.


I bit my lip as one of his hands moved slowly down my body to the aching flesh between my legs. I groaned quietly as he palmed me, his hand resting heavily against my curls, his fingers not pushing further through my lips, yet heavy enough to make my hips rock against him. “Shh, tell me more.” He said tightening his hold on me.
I blinked against the darkness unable to clear my hazy mind to remember where I had finished but as always he seemed to know what I needed before I even realized it. “You want to be tied up and taken?”
I made a small sound of assent and licked my suddenly parched lips, “I want to be taken, hard fast until I scream.”
“You always scream.” He replied, his teeth biting the tendons on the back of my neck making me yelp. “How do you want this to be different?” My knees went weak as he pressed one of his fingers through the fleshy lips of my core and pressed against my clit, not moving just pressing against the almost painfully sensitive nub. “What about until you can't stand?” He made a small noise in his throat as if he remembered something, “But I always make sure you can't stand, so.” I felt him pull away from me, both of his hands palming my waist and my eyes slammed shut as he lifted me slightly and ground his body against me. I gasped as I felt the heat of his body through the jeans pressed so close to my body. I wanted nothing more than to fell that heat as he pressed into me slowly, stretching me, filing me until I shattered. “What if I fuck you,” he ground his hips up into me again and I had to fight to hear what he said over the deafening sound of blood rushing through my ears, “until you beg me to stop?”

1 comment: