Curiosity got the best of me and I moved from behind Rachel and looked toward the front porch my eyes took in the sight but my mind wouldn't, maybe couldn't, comprehend what I was seeing. I stared up at the porch, I felt my mouth drop open and I couldn't close it for the life of me. Rachel's brothers stood on the porch, both shirtless, one bent to the rail his elbows holding him up and the other stood, with his arms above his head holding onto the top of the porch ceiling.
“Jake, Taylor be nice.” Rachel stated and I watched as a smile broke out on both their faces, “And could you PLEASE wear clothes?”
The brother leaning against the rail stood and they both crossed their arms over their chest and my heart stopped beating for a full five seconds, “We are always nice,” They spoke in perfect harmony, “And we have on clothes.”
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Twice as Nice teaser
Okay so I am working on a new lemon filled goodie, staring not one but two Jakes. And I decided that I would share a little snippet. No lemony goodness... yet *smirks*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment